Saturday, January 29, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Guess what!!!! I'm going home tomorrow morning..Well, technically this morning!
I am sooooooooo HAPPY you have no idea! So, if you don't know..I moved away from California a little over a month ago. So, I haven't seen my family since then, I know..you're probably thinking "Why the hell is this girl going home already?!".
Well, I have Dr.'s appointments. I suffer from migraines, and they have been pretty bad. So, I am going to my neurologist to check up on my medicines & possibly get on new medicine.
We fly out at 12 =D I am so anxious..I can't sleep! haha.
ANYWAYS, I am so happy! I hope you all have fab fab fabulous weeks, this week! Love you all <3
Saturday, January 8, 2011
I am totally into Shenae's style. If you don't know who she is..She is a Canadian actress.
& She is on one of my favorite shows '90210'. On there she plays Annie Wilson.
Her personal style is kind of completely different from the character she plays on the show. But, that's alright. Because I'm in love with it! I love her style. She always looks very great in my opinion. <3
Friday, January 7, 2011
Seeing Khloe's new hair made me want to dye my hair red even more..
SOOOO..I AM DYING IT IN TWO WEEKS! (Hopefully) It is not going to be anything super dramatic, but it will be different & that is what I want..Something different for 2011! :)
I know Khloe will never see this, But, Thanks for the inspiration, Khloe! <3
P.S. When I dye it I will post pictures :D
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Happy New Year Babes! So, Janelle and I just went to Universal City Walk to bring in the New Year. We had soo much fun. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera in my room on my bed.. So, I don't have any pictures. From the night. But, I do have pictures that I am going to post of our outfit/makeup & us just having fun. I will post those as soon as possible. I am trying to figure out which ones I like the most & the ones we want you all to see ;D.
So, I made a list of goals and resolutions that I have for 2011. But, I thought about it. And, whenever I make "New Year Resolutions" I never accomplish them. So, I will just call this list my goals. I am not going to stress out about this list. These are just things I would love to see happen in my life in 2011.
I seriously cannot believe that it is 2011 already. It feels like this year went by so fast. I didn't accomplish everything that I would have liked to accomplish in 2010. So, this year will be my year a chance to reach the goals that I dearly want to meet.
I hope you ALL had a safe, fun, and just amazing New Year's Eve & day. Below will be my 2011 goals:
- Get a job and save up enough money to be able to stay and live in California.
- Give my dad at least $300 for everything he has done/bought me to make it possible for me to live here and have the things that I do have.
- Become open to love & put myself out there more than I do now.
- Eat healthier & Exercise; live a healthier lifestyle in general.
- Do Wii Fit workouts regularly: or some form of exercise.
- Start and finish writing a story. (I always start, but never finish them.)
- Take care of my hair; deep conditioning my hair, washing it regularly, and protecting it from heat as much as possible.
- Deeply consider going natural for a while. Not forever. (No relaxers, perms, etc.)
- Be more cautious about my spending & save more money every month.
- Give back in any way shape or form at least once this year.
- Figure out how I truly feel about my religion. And discover what religious category I am comfortable with saying I fit in with. (Whether it is: Agnostic, Christian, Atheist, etc.)
- Wear red lipstick outside of my home.
- Start and finish the “365 Project”.
- Discover what it is that I want to do in my life; as a profession.
- Enroll in some type of schooling.
- Continue to do what makes me happy & keep following my heart.
- Learn to cook different types of food & experience new foods from different cultures.
- Put myself out there to make new friends and meet new people. And let my guard down as much as possible.
- Wear a bathing suit outside of closed doors. Preferably at the beach.
- Wear my hair. No weave or extensions for at least a week.
- Travel; go on a road trip.
- Get my first tattoo. Stop talking myself out of it, like I do every time.
- Learn to appreciate the people in my life. Be more patient & understanding with them.
- Try not to stress myself out about money.
- Learn to love myself without any makeup on. (Currently, I will not leave the house without makeup on.)
- Take a hike; explore the outdoors.
- Dye my hair red. (I have always wanted to. I just never have, because I’m not sure how I will like it.)
Hopes and dreams: I have plenty. My dream is to own a cute little boutique with my sister. And, I hope one day my family will be extremely happy & won't have a care in the world.
Plans: Just being happy and living life. I plan to also get a job (for a little extra shopping money ;)
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
2. Criss-Cross Mesh Dress - $22.80
3. Mesh Yoke One Shoulder Dress - $22.80
4. Metallic Leopard Sweetheart Dress - $22.80
The New Year is almost over! I can't believe it. It feels like it was just January 2010. A lot has changed for me this year, but I will fill you all in on that a little later.
If you know me. You know that Forever 21 is like one of my favorite stores. They always have cute, stylish, and trendy clothes. And, they have a variety for everyone's different style. I chose to show you all my favorite four dresses on the website that you can pick up to wear for your New Year's Eve celebration. They are all pretty different. And, I really like them all!
I am also going to include some makeup tutorial videos from some of my favorite makeup guru's on Youtube!
I hope you have a wonderful New Years! I know I will. Hopefully ;)
Saturday, December 25, 2010
So, Christmas Day 2010 is almost completely over. This year was very different for me. I was away from my family for the holidays for the second time. (The first time was 3 years ago. I was in boarding school. I had no choice.) This year, I technically didn’t have a choice either. I would have gone home, but for the lack of money; that was unfortunately not able to happen. So, I spent the whole day with Janelle (my twin sister) in our new apartment in California. I don’t mind, because I adore her dearly. We lounged all day, cooked dinner, and just relaxed in our pajamas. Because that’s acceptable on Christmas, right?
We were planning on going to the movie theatre to see Tron: Legacy. But, we were both not feeling the greatest. So it is postponed to another day. That’s alright! I am just glad that I got to spend it with my sister & I wasn’t alone.
I have gotten so much this month than I ever could have imagined or asked for. I feel so lucky & blessed to have family and friends that love me unconditionally no matter what. I hope you all had a magical & blessed Christmas!