Wednesday, December 29, 2010

NYE: Party Dress Ideas & Makeup!



1. Velour One Shoulder Dress - $17.80
2. Criss-Cross Mesh Dress - $22.80
3. Mesh Yoke One Shoulder Dress - $22.80
4. Metallic Leopard Sweetheart Dress - $22.80

The New Year is almost over! I can't believe it. It feels like it was just January 2010. A lot has changed for me this year, but I will fill you all in on that a little later.

If you know me. You know that Forever 21 is like one of my favorite stores. They always have cute, stylish, and trendy clothes. And, they have a variety for everyone's different style. I chose to show you all my favorite four dresses on the website that you can pick up to wear for your New Year's Eve celebration. They are all pretty different. And, I really like them all!

I am also going to include some makeup tutorial videos from some of my favorite makeup guru's on Youtube!

I hope you have a wonderful New Years! I know I will. Hopefully ;)










With Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment