Friday, January 7, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Hair



Picture Credit: {Kourtney Kardashian} Khloe Kardashian Odom showed up to the People's Choice Award with a new hair color. And I have to say I LOVE IT! I seriously love it. On her blog, she said she is still in the process of changing her hair. I wonder what color it will be. What do you think?


I have wanted red hair for a while now. (Yes, even before the whole Rihanna red hair came along!) My natural hair color is: Natural Black. I hate it. I feel like it is not dark enough? And just plain boring. So, I dye my hair Jet Black. I started dying my hair pitch black about a year ago. And don't get me wrong I love the really dark hair. But I feel like it's 2011 now & it is time for a change!

Seeing Khloe's new hair made me want to dye my hair red even more..
SOOOO..I AM DYING IT IN TWO WEEKS! (Hopefully) It is not going to be anything super dramatic, but it will be different & that is what I want..Something different for 2011! :)

I know Khloe will never see this, But, Thanks for the inspiration, Khloe! <3

P.S. When I dye it I will post pictures :D





No comments:

Post a Comment